A zero alcohol formula that considers the delicate skin of your children.
Protects your skin from many insects.
- Fragrance, coloring, paraben (preservatives), surfactant free, hypoallergenic additive-free formula.
- Skin allergy test, skin stimulation test (stinging test). *Not that all people will experience allergies and irritation.
- Adopts soft encapsulation technology; Three-phase emulsification technology (Kanagawa University)
- Effects/Effects: Repels mosquitoes, beetles, fleas, dust mites, dust flies, bed bugs, and Yamabilles.
- Country of Origin: Japan.
How to Use:
● Align the white stopper under the lever to the OPEN position.
Shake well and disperse before using.
Please return the stopper to its original position after use.
(1) For repelling mosquitoes, bugs, fleas, dust mites, dust mites, dust flies, flying flies, bed bugs, etc., from a distance of about 5.9 inches (15 cm) on the exposed areas of your skin such as arms and feet, and spray it on your palm of your face and neck to dry your skin.
(2) When using to repel Yamabilles: Spray on exposed areas such as arms and feet, footwear and clothing, from a distance of about 5.9 inches (15 cm), and spray on the palm of your face and neck to keep it dry on your skin.
If there is little left, it cannot be sprayed upside down.
Recommended for use by age:
12 years and up: No limit for how many times it can be used (if necessary).
2 years and above 12 years old: 1 to 3 times a day
6 months and less than 2 years: Once a day
Less than 6 months: Do not use
When using for children (under 12 years old), please use the above number of times under the supervision of an adult. Please do not use it on your face.