Since the sticker is a material that does not easily come off, it can be used for pencils, brushes, glue sticks, etc.
The "My Name" is a special ink that has twice the viscosity of traditional permanent pens, allowing you to write on dark colored fabrics and anything else including paper, metal, plastic, and vinyl.Since the introduction of My Names in 1969, many people have been loved by them.This is a long-selling Sakura Crepus product that has been used by parents and children.
My name has been diversified for name writing, and now it has a wide line width lineup from ultra-fine to bold and ballpoint point pen types, to meet the needs of users.
This item includes a set of name stickers that are most used to write your child's belongings and is convenient for you to write your name.
We also found that parents would ask for the following features for their name stickers across a wide variety of sizes of stickers to be used.
1. Water resistant.
2. A wide variety of sizes.
3. Can be applied to curved surfaces.
4. Protects your brushes from top
- Set Contents: Name stickers (medium) and My Name Twin set that won't peel off even when applied to curved surfaces.
- Name Seal / BM: 1 piece size: 0.3 x 1.2 inches (8 x 30 mm) (140 pieces)
- [Features of My Name Twin] A classic name writing, difficult to smear. Will not fall off even after washing.
- My Name Twin Ink: Oil-based ink / Fine point + Fine point
- [My name pen can be used in] Writing name on fabric, vinyl, metal, plastic, etc.