A light soup with 4 kinds of vegetable flavors.
For seasoning handmade menus, even as a dashi stock.
You can get 2.89g of spinach iron in one dose.
(* Standard Tables of Food Composition in Japan (2020) Spinach leaves, year-round average, boiled value) It
can be used widely from about 5 months to the completion of weaning (around 18 months).
No colorings, preservatives, fragrances or chemical seasonings are used.
A zippered pack that is convenient for storage.
Dissolve in boiling water using the following amount as a guide.
Amount of boiling water for 1 teaspoon (about 2.5 g) of this product
● Drink as soup: 45 ml (3 tablespoons)
● Use as soup: 30 ml (2 tablespoons)
* Amount per teaspoon of vegetable soup (this product) = Approximately 2.5g
* 1 tablespoon = 15ml
* Please be careful when handling boiling water.
* When measuring boiling water with a measuring spoon, add it until it looks a little raised.
* If the amount of boiling water is small, the taste will be too strong. In that case, add a small amount of hot water.
Dextrin (domestic production), lactose, vegetable extract powder (onion, white vegetables, cabbage), carrot powder, salt, yeast extract, shitake extract powder (including wheat) / processed starch, sodium ferrous citrate