- Perfect for breakfast or snacks
- Easy to make
- Fluffy steamed bread bun ready in 40 seconds
|Raw material name||Wheat flour, sugar, vegetable oil, wheat flour, defatted milk powder, egg yolk powder, dextrin, corn syrup, pumpkin powder, carrot powder, edible eggshell powder, dietary fiber, processed starch, swelling agent, thickener (guar), antioxidant (Vitamin E), (Some of the ingredients include soybeans)|
|Allergens contained in raw materials||
Eggs, milk, wheat, soybeans
(out of 27 items selected by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare)
* The egg yolk powder used as a raw material contains a small amount of egg white because the egg white cannot be completely removed due to the egg breaking process.
HOW TO MAKE:
(1) Put 1 bag of this product and 15mL of milk or water
(1 tablespoon measuring spoon) into the attached cup.
* Do not use hot milk or hot water.
(2) Mix about 30 times like drawing a circle with chopsticks.
Even if there is some powder or lumps, it is OK.
* If you mix too much, it will become sticky and the texture of steamed bread will deteriorate.
(3) Heat in a microwave oven (for milk, 40 seconds at 600W, no wrap required).
* After heating, the bulge will slightly sag.