Kinoko No Yama is a mini mushroom shaped crunchy biscuit casing with pure chocolate.
Kinoko No Yama ("Mushroom Mountain") is the classic Japanese snack from 1975. These bite-sized snacks come with a crispy cookie with a stem topped with a chocolate mushroom hat. This consists of two layers of chocolate and milk.
This set includes 3 different flavours (each flavour has a different colour), a bag of crackers and a lot of different forms to create your own unique Kinoko no Yama.
You will just need a bowl with 50 degree centigrade water to make the chocolate liquid.
With this kit you can create your own chocolate mushroom crackers or biscuits
• Contains three tubes of chocolate, vanilla and strawberry cream, a plastic mold with eight shapes, and eight mushroom "stems" made of biscuit
• Includes everything you need to create your own cute mushroom-shaped chocolate biscuits in tasty strawberry, white and milk chocolate flavors
• The package includes all the necessary ingredients, tools and instructions, so what you need to do is just to add your creativity
• Although the instructions are only in Japanese version, the diagrams illustrated detailedly make it easy to follow
Sugar, palm oil, skim milk, cacao mass, cocoa powder, lecithin (soy), flavor, lactose, cocoa butter, dried strawberry, citric acid, starch, natural color (vegetable, flavonoid, carotenoid)
1. Place the chocolate tubes into water of about 50c and allow to bubble for a while until the tubes are soft.
2. Cut the head of the chocolate pipes and squeeze into any and all molds you like, in whichever order you like. Add sprinkles and lolly sticks if required.
3. Gently shake the mold, so that the liquid chocolate is completely embedded in the mold.
4. Put the mold into the refrigerator for around 30 minutes or until the chocolate has cooled and hardened enough to be removed.