"Vegetable stewed udon" is made by adding vegetables to udon and stewing it in a Japanese-style dashi stock. It is also perfect for practicing udon noodles.
- 12 kinds of vegetables are used in sizes, shapes, and softnesses that are easy to eat.
- The ingredients are flavored lightly so that their colors and tastes can be enjoyed in the prepared meals.
- No coloring, preservatives, flavoring, or MSG used.
- Contains calcium/iron.
- 2 servings 220 g (110 g x 2 packs)
- Vegetables visibly contained in the meals
Carrots, onions, radishes, burdock, shiitake mushrooms
- Vegetables invisibly incorporated into the soup or sauce
Pumpkin, spinach, potatoes, ginger, garlic
- Contains 40 mg of calcium and 1.0 mg of iron per serving (per pack)
Udon (wheat flour, salt), vegetables (carrot, onion, daikon, gobo, shiitake), chicken egg, soybean, sugar, bonito extract, konbu extract, pumpkin paste, spinach paste, dried mash potato, ginger paste, garlic paste / thickener (Modified starch, xanthan), Ca gluconate, iron pyrophosphate, (some include eggs, wheat and soybeans)
Allergens contained in the ingredients
Eggs, wheat, soybeans
* The production line of this product also produces other products that contain egg.GET CREATIVE:
Mix 1/2 beaten egg and 25 ml of soup stock, wrap and heat in the microwave. (Approximately 3 minutes at 500W)