"Tuna Gomoku Rice" is a Japanese-style dashi Gomoku rice with a rich flavor of tuna and root vegetables.
- 12 kinds of vegetables are used in sizes, shapes, and softnesses that are easy to eat.
- The ingredients are flavored lightly so that their colors and tastes can be enjoyed in the prepared meals.
- No coloring, preservatives, flavoring, or MSG used.
- Contains calcium/iron.
- 2 servings 220 g (110 g x 2 packs)
- Vegetables visibly contained in the meals
Carrots, lotus roots, burdock roots, shiitake mushrooms
- Vegetables invisibly incorporated into the soup or sauce
Pumpkin, spinach, broccoli, potatoes, ginger, garlic
- Contains 40 mg of calcium and 1.0 mg of iron per serving (per pack)
Uruchi rice (domestic), vegetables (carrot, brick, gobo, shiitake), tuna, rice starch, sugar, bonito extract, soybean, dextrin, konbu extract, salt, pumpkin paste, spinach paste, broccoli paste, dried mash potato, ginger paste, Garlic paste / Ca gluconate, iron pyrophosphate, (some include wheat and soybeans)
Allergens contained in the ingredients (27 ingredients)
Wheat and soybeans
* The production line of this product also produces other products that contain egg.GET CREATIVE:
Mix this product with 40 ml of follow-up milk, put melted cheese on it, and heat it in the microwave.