"Japanese-style ankake bowl of pork and vegetables" uses pork, vegetables and tofu to create a colorful and vivid finish.
- 12 kinds of vegetables are used in sizes, shapes, and softnesses that are easy to eat.
- The ingredients are flavored lightly so that their colors and tastes can be enjoyed in the prepared meals.
- No coloring, preservatives, flavoring, or MSG used.
- Contains calcium/iron.
- 2 servings (85 g x 2 packs)
- Vegetables visibly contained in the meals
Carrots, potatoes, onions, sweet corn, red peppers, shiitake mushrooms
- Vegetables invisibly incorporated into the soup or sauce
Pumpkin, garlic, spinach, ginger
- Contains 40 mg of calcium and 1.0 mg of iron per serving (per pack)
Vegetables (carrots, potatoes, onions, sweet corn, red peppers, shiitake), tofu, pork, soybeans, sugar, pork extract, bonito extract, salt, pumpkin paste, garlic paste, spinach paste, ginger paste / thickener (processed) Starch), Ca gluconate, coagulant for tofu, iron pyrophosphate, (some include wheat, soybeans and pork)
Allergens contained in the ingredients (27 ingredients)
Wheat, soybeans, pork
* The production line of this product also produces other products that contain egg.GET CREATIVE:
Mix this product with 30g of panque mix and bake in a frying pan.