Uses skin-friendly insect repellent ingredient <Icaridin> that can be used by everyone from small children to adults.
Applicable pests: Mosquitoes, Black flies, Aphids, Ticks, House dust mites, Bed bugs, Yamabiru
It can be used safely from small children to adults.
Insect repellent effect lasts up to 6 hours
Contains 10% insect repellent ingredient <Icaridin>.
Contains 3 types of smooth ingredients (stickiness control powder, smooth oil, smooth oil) and sodium hyaluronate, a moisturizing ingredient. It is gentle on the skin and not sticky, so you can use it comfortably even in the summer.
By adopting a new cap, the particle size of the drug has increased, which suppresses scattering and increases the adhesion rate to the skin, realizing the feeling of applying even though it is a spray.
- From what age can it be used? Can I use it on my baby?
There is no age limit for use of this drug under approval.
However, for infants, first-time users, and people with sensitive skin, apply a small amount to the inside of the upper arm, etc., and check that there is no abnormality before use. In particular, infants under 6 months of age have not yet developed a stratum corneum, so caution is required.
Also, when using it on children, parents should be careful not to let the child inhale the spray, or parents should spray it on their hands before applying it to the child. Do not apply to children's hands as they may rub their eyes or lick them.
- My child seems to have licked it, what should I do? Do you have health problems?
- Please wash away with gargle etc. If it is a small amount, there should be no problem, but if symptoms such as feeling unwell appear, immediately tell your doctor that this drug contains ethanol and icaridin and seek medical attention.
- Can I take it overseas?
- Basically possible. However, regulations may differ depending on the airline or item, so please inform the airline you are using in detail that it is a quasi-drug insect repellent spray weighing less than 0.5 kg that contains ethanol and flammable gas. Please contact us.
- When I tried to wash off what was on my skin, it turned white, are you okay? how should i wash it?
- It is thought that the active ingredient mixed with water and turned white. Rinse off with your usual detergent.