- A single spray spreads the drug in your room, eliminating mosquitoes for 12 hours. (Flies are removed only immediately after injection.)
- The required amount of drug is sprayed in a single spray.
A safe erroneous injection prevention for homes with small children.
【how to use】
- Set the false injection prevention lock to the "OPEN" position.
The required amount is injected by pressing the push button once.
- When you use it for the first time, there is not enough amount, so please push it twice to the outside before using.
- If you want to use it, put it on a flat place.
- If you hold it in your hand, press it with the container level.
- Please close windows etc. before using.
- Strictly follow the prescribed usage and dosage. In particular, you should not push again and again as you will get enough dose just by pushing one.
- During injection, avoid entering the room other than the person who jets.
- Be careful not to get the drug on your skin or eyes while spraying.
- If the drug gets on your skin, wash it with soapy water and if it gets in your eyes, wash it out with water immediately.
- Persons with a constitution that is prone to allergic symptoms or rashes should not be touched or inhaled.
- This product is "Osu Dake No-mat"It is for exclusive use. Do not use for other purposes.
- Do not block the injection port.
- Do not inject upside down. It may not be possible to inject.
- Keep away from food and drink, tableware, feed, toys, pets such as ornamental fish and birds, and ornamental plants. In particular, do not use it in the room where there is an aquarium for ornamental fish and ornamental shrimp and a cage for breeding insects.
- Do not let children use it because it contains pyrethroids.
- If using in confined or narrow rooms, ventilate the room from time to time.
【Cautions on storage and handling】
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool place, avoiding direct sunlight and fire.
- To prevent rusting of the can, do not place it in a wet or humid place.
- Do not leave the area around the heater (fan heater, etc.) or heating source, or in the summertime, as there is a danger that the temperature may rise, deform or burst.
[Beware of fire and high temperature]
As it is a flammable product using high pressure gas and dangerous, keep the following precautions.
- Do not use near fire or fire.
- Do not use it in a large amount in a room that uses fire.
- Do not place in places exposed to direct sunlight or near stoves or fan heaters where the temperature may reach 40 ° C or higher, as there is a risk of explosion if the temperature rises.
- Do not put in the fire.
- Use up and throw it away.
|Country of Origin
|Container: Vietnam Drug bottle: Japan
|Transfluthrin (pyrethroid type) 1.68g / piece