"Bean Stark Wafer 35g from about 7 months" is a wafer (baby food) that melts in the mouth with two layers of cream that suppresses sweetness. One box contains 320 ml (350 mg) of calcium in milk. 80% palatinose and 20% maltose are used as sweeteners. Palatinose is a tooth-friendly sweetener that does not produce plaque or acid. No colorings, preservatives or fragrances are used.
○ Calcium which is important for baby's development, is contained in one box for about 330 ml (360 mg) of milk.
○ The shape is easy for babies to hold and eat.
○ Individual packaging that is convenient to carry.
○ No coloring, preservatives or fragrances are used.
<Main materials> Outer box: Paper, Individual packaging: PA, PP
Flour, shortening, palatinose, maltose, skimmed milk powder, starch, palm oil, processed starch, calcium carbonate, antioxidant (vitamin E), baking powder, (including some soybeans)
Nutritional ingredients: 1 bag (one piece)
Energy: 26 kcal, protein: 0.2 g, lipid: 1.4 g, carbohydrate: 3.1 g, sodium: 1 mg, calcium: 50 mg
Allergic substances contained in raw materials
* This product manufacturing facility also produces products containing wheat, shrimp, and soybeans.
<Manufacturing location> Yamagata Prefecture
<Target age> From around 6 months
Made in Japan