- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Material: Ceramic abrasive material, EVA, paper, PS
- Recommended Age: ~ 36 months.
- If you have trouble with your first nail clipper.
- A file that can be used as a substitute for nail clippers that can be gently scraped to increase the length of the nails.
- Double-sided specifications with different roughness allow you to use it properly as your nails grow.
- Hygienic single-use type that can be cut out one by one.
- 7 pieces included.
- Usage guideline: 0 to 3 years old
- Materials: Ceramic abrasives, EVA, paper, PS
HOW TO USE:
Surface (soft surface with a handle)
- A soft type with a fine texture that prepares thin and soft nails for about 0 to 6 months. It can also be used to remove corners after nail clippers.
Back side (hard side on a white background)
- If your baby's nails become harder and harder as the baby grows, and the soft type makes it harder to scratch, use the hard type. Use a soft surface for the finish to make it smoother.
-A double-sided nail file with different roughness on the front and back. Please use it properly according to the growth of your child and the condition of your nails.
・ Place the surface at an angle of about 60 degrees to the baby's nails, and gently squeeze it while moving it from top to bottom so that it does not hit the skin.
・ Slowly from top to bottom. Do not move it from side to side!
* Baby's nails grow quickly, so use it about once a week. If it grows about 1 mm, it may damage the skin such as the face, so it is recommended to clean it as soon as possible.
* For hygienic use, use a new one each time and refrain from repeated use.
0.51 x 7.01 x 15.29 cm; 9.07 g